- Human Impact: https://hai.stanford.edu/research/human-impact
- Guiding, forecasting, and studying the human and societal impact of AI, domestically and globally
- Augmenting Human Capabilities: https://hai.stanford.edu/research/augment-human-capabilities
- Designing and creating AI applications that augment human capabilities.
- Inspired Intelligence: https://hai.stanford.edu/research/intelligence
- Developing AI technologies inspired by the versatility and depth of human intelligence.
- Small: ≤ $3,000 for 12 months - One paragraph of text
- Medium: $3,001 – $15,000 for 12 months - Up to one page
- Large: $15,001 – $100,000 for 12 months - Up to two pages, excluding references
Proposals should cover the below items, but budget details are only needed for Medium and Large proposals
- Scope of Work (e.g., Background, Objectives, Expected significance, Relation to longer-term goals, Relation to the present state of knowledge in the field, Description of experimental methods and procedures)
- Expected results or deliverables and timeline
- Budget: use AWS Pricing Calculator to estimate usage and produce a budget (for Medium and Large projects).
- Budget Justification
- Six months after account set up, or when applying for additional credits for a previously-approved project, recipients must provide a 1-2 paragraph summary of research status and results, credit usage, and next steps.
- One year after account set up or upon exhaustion of the credits allocated, recipients must provide a final report of research results, credit usage, and a list of publications, articles, or conference talks emerging from the research. Projects receiving larger credit grants will be expected to provide more detailed reports.
Please submit applications here: https://forms.gle/vcq7LeUjt9w18hxs9
Please read the AWS Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org