Stanford AI4ALL is open to current 9th-grade students (rising 10th graders during the summer) eager to explore the exciting field of AI and increase diversity in the field.
- Camp Dates: June 26-July 14, 2023
- Early application deadline is February 1, 2023
- Regular application deadline is February 17, 2023
- Extended application deadline is March 10, 2023
- Letters of recommendation are due within 7 days of application submission.
Qualified candidates will be informed of their application outcome by May 1st, 2023.
Online Classroom Technology Requirements
We will work with participants to help make sure that they have suitable technology for our online classroom, however, an adequate internet connection is a minimum requirement for effective participation.
- Computer: Participants will need to have daily access to a computer that is capable of running the latest versions of internet browsers, plug-ins, and software.
- Internet Connection: Participants will need to be connected to high-speed internet that will support interactive audio and video.
- Webcam: Participants should have a webcam to support daily participation in class.
- Microphone: If you are using a laptop with a built-in microphone, we recommend that you use headphones during live class sessions to avoid echo or feedback. If possible, we suggest that you use a USB-based headset with a microphone for clear audio when participating in class.
- Suitable Learning Environment: Do your best to choose a comfortable, distraction-free learning space for the live class meeting times. Keep in mind that the setting should be appropriate for interacting with instructors and fellow students on camera.
Code of Conduct
Stanford AI4ALL participants are subject to the online program policies from Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies. Please refer to the SPCS Online Program Policy page for more details about participant expectations and rules
Sample Day in the Life
*Sample schedule is not final and is subject to change.
Schedule is based in the pacific time zones. Accommodations cannot be made for students in different time zones.
|9:30 AM - 10:45 AM: Lecture with Research Mentors|
|10:45 AM - 11:00 AM: Break|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Project Group Working Sessions|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch Break|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Faculty and Industry Talks|
|2:00 PM - 2:30 PM: Debrief|
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | (650) 497-8245